We are pleased and proud to invite you to the PROMETHEE Days 2018 workshop that will be held at the Hellenic Centre for Marine Research (Heraklion, Crete, Greece) together with the EWG-DSS ICDSST 2018 Conference on May 22-25, 2018.
PROMETHEE Days 2018 is the 5th scientific workshop entirely devoted to the PROMETHEE multicriteria decision aid methods. The two first workshops (aka «IMW» International Multicriteria Workshops) took place in Brussels, the PROMETHEE birthplace, in 2014 and 2015, and have attracted a large international audience of multicriteria decision aid researchers and practitioners who have presented and discussed methodological and applied PROMETHEE-related papers. Starting in 2016 it was decided to organize the PROMETHEE Days workshops every year: PROMETHEE Days 2016 took place in Montréal (Canada), together with the Optimization Days 2016 international conference, PROMETHEE Days 2017 were held in Portsmouth (UK) and PROMETHEE Days 2018 will take place in Heraklion (Greece) together with the ICDSST 2018 meeting of the EURO Working Group on DSS.
We are happy to invite authors to present their original work at the workshop and to contribute to a rewarding debate.
The PROMETHEE Days 2018 workshop will cover, but is not limited to, the following themes for discussion:
- Theoretical advances in the PROMETHEE methods
- Applications of the PROMETHEE methods in:
- Environmental management
- Hydrology and water resources management
- Business and financial management
- Transport, logistics and urban mobility
- Energy management
- Social and public welfare
- Manufacturing and assembly
- International cooperation
- PROMETHEE software, with demonstration stands during the workshop.
- Round table with industrial and governmental representatives over PROMETHEE practices.
Papers must be submitted online by March 1, 2018. To ensure a high-quality level for the workshop, extended abstracts of about 800 words, including references, are required (Margins: 2,5 cm, Font: Times New Roman (12pt), Line spacing: Single).
Abstracts should include the following information:
- Name(s), affiliation(s), address(es) and e-mail address(es) of the participating author(s)
- Description of the paper
The best paper presented during the workshop will be granted the “Jean-Pierre Brans PROMETHEE Award”.
For more information, visit the PROMETHEE Days 2018 website.